This post contains some affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase after clicking on the link, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you! Thank you for supporting TWF!
As much as I love checking out other gift guides (like, seriously that’s where I get 90% of my gift ideas for people in my life), I’ve always felt overwhelmed creating my own. Last year, I pulled together a little gift guide for your friend that has everything (we all have that one person, amiright?!). And this year, I found myself gravitating towards cozy gifts. Maybe it’s because I work from home or maybe it’s because being comfortable is my favorite thing. Either way, creating this gift guide was a breeze and I love every item on it.
So if you’re on the hunt to find the perfect gift for the homebody in your life, they’ll definitely love any of these cozy items! I, personally, already own over half of them!
Cozy Gift Guide for the Homebody
1. Silk Pillowcase: My silk pillowcase has been a game-changer in my life. I never knew just how much I would love it until I bought one earlier this year. Now, I love it so much that it also travels with me on vacations!
2. Bamboo Robe: You know that feeling of not wanting to get out of the shower or bath because it feels so good to be in it? Yeah, I get it. But then I received this bamboo bathrobe and life after showers was never the same. I could stay in this bathrobe all day long. I was first introduced to the Cariloha brand when we were on our honeymoon in Maui. We got ourselves some of the softest sheets we’ve ever had and I’ve been obsessed with the brand ever since.
3. Hand-Knit Blankets: The older I get, the more I appreciate having just a couple of really great quality blankets over a dozen blankets that are falling apart. Hand-knitted blankets can be on the pricier side, but there are so many options now. I think it’s a really awesome gift because it’s not the kind of thing we’re all willing to drop the money on at any time, but it will get used all the time!
4. The Best Pajamas of All Time: Why do I think these are the best pajamas of all time? Because not only are they super comfy, but they also make you look like you kind of have your life together. There’s been more than one day that I simply never change out of them.
5. Diffuser & Essential Oils: I looooove my essential oils so much and they’ve become a part of my daily routine. Being home throughout the day, diffusing essential oils can set the whole tone for the day! Whether I need a boost of confidence, a refreshing atmosphere, or a seasonal scent, my diffuser is there for me. I think every home needs a diffuser and some essential oils. Of course, I love everything by Young Living, but you can now find diffusers at Target, Marshalls, Amazon, and more. A great little gift would be to purchase a diffuser and then get a few essential oils that are perfect for every day. My favorites include Stress Away, Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon!
Side note: When you sign up for a Premium Starter Kit, you’ll get a diffuser, 11 essential oils, and more!
6. Kindle: I never thought I would like the Kindle. And then I got one. As much as I love a physical book in my hands, I am a millennial and I want immediate satisfaction. That means when I’m finished reading one book, I do not want to change out of my pajamas and slippers to drive to the store to get a new book. Nope. I want to just click “buy now” on my Kindle and be on my merry way with the next novel. This is a gift that can keep on giving all year long.
7. Cozy Slippers: I used to be one of those people that would just wear socks around the house all day. Now, I have a full blown collection of hand knitted slippers from my Canadian aunts to fuzzy and fun slippers. I am loving leopard print everything, especially on my feet!
8. Bamboo Towels: Yes, more bamboo! When I think of “cozy”, I think of my bamboo items. Not only do I love slipping into my bamboo bathrobe, but I also love wrapping the coziest bath towel around me. These amazing bath towels are currently 50% off!
9. Cozy Socks: When you’re posted up on the couch all day watching Netflix, you don’t necessarily need your slippers. You need socks. And these are perfect.
10: Let’s Stay In Bed Pillow Cover: Give the homebody the cozy atmosphere that they deserve. Cute pillow covers make a great gift any time of the year!
What would be one cozy gift you’d love to receive?!